Rights and responsibilities

Université Laval’s accreditation from de U.S. Government for the Direct Loan Program is valid until June 30, 2022.

Updating your file

You are responsible for keeping your file up to date and notifying us of any changes, especially if they affect your loan eligibility.

We need to updated, for example, of any

  • Changes to your personal information
  • Changes to your registration (dropped or added courses, program changes, etc.)
  • Withdrawal from university
  • Award of a degree
  • Changes to your financial situation (scholarships, parent contributions, etc.)

Université laval regulations

You are required to know and act in accordance with Université Laval regulations and policies.

Direct Loan Program informations

Consumer Information

Direct Loan Program informations