Undergraduate Studies’ Funding at Université Laval
Contrary to popular belief, scholarships are not reserved exclusively for academic excellence. There are various eligibility criteria: admission, mobility, leadership, excellence, international students, precarious financial situation, etc.
- $2,500 for students with an overall R-score of 33 or higher
- $2,000 for students with an overall R-score between 31 and 32.99
- $1,500 for students with an overall R-score of 33 or higher
- $1,000 for students with an overall R-score between 31 and 32.99
Bourses de leadership et développement durable (Leadership and sustainable development scholarships)
- $2,000 per year (renewable scholarship for each year of the bachelor’s degree)
- Variable amounts, usually between $1,000 and $5,000
- Some scholarships can reach up to $20,000 per year
Scholarships offered during studies
A simple search through the Université Laval Scholarships Directory allows students to find scholarships corresponding to their profile.
Several scholarships are intended for students who have completed a minimum of one academic semester.
Allows students who are experiencing financial difficulties and who have submitted an application for loans and bursaries to obtain a job on campus.
Many jobs available each year.
The governments of Quebec and other Canadian provinces offer loans and bursaries based on students’ financial situation.
The Government of Quebec offers loans to students enrolled part-time (minimum of 6 credits per session) that usually cover their tuition fees.